Union Harvest (M) Sdn Bhd with the involvement of its employees and all stakeholders, with all faith and determination, together with its deployable resources and knowledge; is committed not to harm our Environment subsequent from its corporate activities.
Our management shall set measurable environmental objectives and regularly review the outcomes.
Through the leadership of Top Management we shall:
- Observe and comply with all local codes, rules and regulations as outlined in Malaysian Environmental Quality Act, 1974 (Act 127).
- Manage environmental issues via an open but yet scientifically viable approach.
- Promote risk based thinking (RBT) in making potentially environment impacted decisions.
- Ensure that employees are competent in their area of work through education, training and experience, where appropriate.
- Foster environmental awareness and propagate continual improvements amongst all interested parties, customers and external providers.
- Go GREEN and embrace NATURAL.